This is the last post of the year. At the end of the day, I am off the a 3 day weekend of knitting, cleaning, and fun with the girlies. It will have to be fun with the kids, as I am on call for work this weekend. Such fun, huh? Here's hopeing to no fires to be put out this weekend. May the Heavens watch over me, so that I may have a quiet weekend, with no work phone calls.
On to Sock obsession:
Here is the first finished house sock, on to the next one. It should finish faster, now that I know what to do with it. Not bad, if I do say so myself. It's very warm and toasty. Just what I need for cold Ohio weather, if we ever see that again. It's been mildly cold and rainy since Christmas Eve. And by mildly, I mean in the low 40's.
Ok, I am never one to make and/or keep New Year's resolutions. But, I think I shall make a few for next year.
- Loose the weight I gained during summer cookouts of '05.
- Loose another 15 lbs past the above mentioned.
- To aid in the above 2 resolutions, funnel all lunch and snack money to yarn stash and needle collection.
- Finish the as of yet unfinished To Do knit list.
- Find more fun and interesting things for girlies and me to do this year.
- Make it back to the Renn Fests that I have missed for the past year or two.
- After completing resolutions 1 & 2, strive to make bizzar dreams of late come true. (Miss Tammi, you'll know exactly which ones those are.)
- Knit Annie and myself a sweater or 2 (to match the 2 I still need to make Katie).
- Make sure that I don't gain more weight from summer cookouts of '06.
- And, gerernally try for my life to NOT resemble the Bridgit Jones movies.
There, I think I have over done it for myself. Anyway...
Happy New Year, Everyone!!!!