Friday, March 10, 2006

Ahoy Matey!

My pirate name is:
Bloody Anne Bonney
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.




This about sums it up! This makes me want to go home and watch Pirates of the Caribbean. MMMMMMM! Johhny Depp and Orlando Bloom! Enough said.

Well, today is the second Friday of the month, and that means Knitters Night out at the LYS. Maybe they have gotten in the Brittany US 1 dpn's, probably not, but a girl can hope, cause I want to make my Jaywalkers.

I promised pics of my new room, so here they are, and please excuse the bits of clutter, as I am still unpacking:


This is the end of the room with the fireplace.


And, this is the end with my bed. To the right of this is the bathroom, and to the left is the stairs leading up.

Anyway, I hope I have a quiet weekend on call, so I can get more unpacking and arranging done.

See ya next week!

No comments: