Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Up off of the floor

Now that I have picked myself up from being sick, again. I have so much to post about, but very little energy. And, to top it off, I had an allergic reation yesterday. Of all things to be allergic to, food wise, I am allergic to roasted or grilled tomatoes. I can eat them raw, in sauces, in soup, sundried, what have you, but roast or grill one, and I am a walking, itching welt. All I can say is, praise Benedryl. And where did I come into contact with said tomato, you might ask, well let me tell you. A sales rep from a local trucking line brought in pizza, one of which was a veggie pizza with tomatoes. I picked them off, but the juice must have gotten me. Needless to say, I was in Wally World at 6:30, in my pajama pants and a hoodie, looking for my salvation.

On other fronts, I have received my Harvest Sock Swap package from Sheryl. I took pics, I just haven't been able to post them yet. And such lovely goodies, too. I'll post them as soon as I can. I will be a little late mailing my package to my pal, as I am still working on a few hand made gifts.

On the Christmas knittng front, I have 2 items done, and 5 more to go. I'm getting there.

Ok, I feel a nap coming on. I'll post more when I have a little more energy.

1 comment:

lexa said...

Hope you feel better very fast! I'm still plunking away at Christmas knitting, too. I never plan any big items, but it still seems to take sooooooo long. And there's always so much other stuff I want to knit besides what I have to knit!