Friday, April 20, 2007

I haven't died! I promise!

I'm still alive. I just haven't had a lot of time, lately. After I started getting over my illness, I jumped back into the world of dating, then Katie joined the girls' softball team for her middle school. Perfect example is that I didn't get home until five minutes till 9 last night, due to a late practice. Then, I was so tired, that I passed out on the couch for a while, till Mr. S called. And, yes, Mr. S is the afore mentioned man in a kilt. Both of us went fishing, and I'm not sure who caught whom.

However, I am still alive, my kids, my mother or my job hasn't offed me, yet. And I'm still knitting. I just don't have pics to share yet, as Mr. S barrowed my camera. I have finished a pair of very colorful socks for Annie, and I have started a pair of Clessirda for myself in some navy Regia. I should have pics soon, as I have just about reached the ankle of the first sock while waiting for Katie's softball practices to end, and Mr. S should bring my camera back, real soon, as in I'll remind him to bring it over tonight. I feel lost without my camera.

For those in the Sock Hop Swap '07, I'll be updating that this weekend. I promise.

I have tons of blog reading to catch up on, too. So, you may see lots of comments from me, if not a few large comments.




1 comment:

lexa said...

Glad you're back and that your absence was due to fun-ness and not something bad. (Well, the illness was bad, but, y'know.)

Looking forward to seeing pics of your FOs and of you new socks. Wow -- lot of knitting there!

Glad to hear Mr. S is still around! :)