Thursday, August 10, 2006

A down week!

Once again, I think I have lost my knitting mojo. Or it's just because I'm stressed out (about something I'm not ready to talk about, 'cause I might jinx it) and tired alot lately. I did finish up my shopping for my Summer Sock Party pal and will be sending that off soon. I also did a little retail therapy at lunch yesterday. I bought a book by an author that I have never read before. I found "The Virgin's Lover" by Philippa Gregory. I started it last night when I got home. I didn't get too far into it, as I dropped off to sleep early. But so far, it's a great read. I love historical fiction, and this one hasn't disappointed me yet. If the book remains this good, and the rest of her books are this good, I see me buying them all. I have added a currently reading section to my side bar, so I can put up small pics of the covers.

Let's hope my knitting mojo comes back soon.

No comments: