Monday, August 07, 2006

Something quick and interesting

Well, at least to me. I found this on Fairie Knits:

  1. Grab the nearest book. (for me, it was the last one I finished, on the night stand.)
  2. Open the book to page 123.
  3. Find the fifth sentence.
  4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
  5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it. Just pick up whatever was closest.
  6. Tag whomever you want, or not.

+++++++++++++++++

"Maybe I've never seen master vamps talk about honesty and friendship. Takes some getting used to."
Samuel smiled at me. "I suppose for the Executioner, it would be a very alien concept."
I shook my head. "No, as Jean-Claude's human servant, that is where it gets weird. As the Executioner I just kill people, I don't talk to the."

From:Danse Macabre by Laurell K. Hamilton book # 14 of the series.

+++++++++++++++++

Ok, so I went a little over the 3 sentences, but it's was worth it. So, if you want: Tag! You're it!

No comments: