- Grab the nearest book. (for me, it was the last one I finished, on the night stand.)
- Open the book to page 123.
- Find the fifth sentence.
- Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
- Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it. Just pick up whatever was closest.
- Tag whomever you want, or not.
"Maybe I've never seen master vamps talk about honesty and friendship. Takes some getting used to."
Samuel smiled at me. "I suppose for the Executioner, it would be a very alien concept."
I shook my head. "No, as Jean-Claude's human servant, that is where it gets weird. As the Executioner I just kill people, I don't talk to the."
From:Danse Macabre by Laurell K. Hamilton book # 14 of the series.
Ok, so I went a little over the 3 sentences, but it's was worth it. So, if you want: Tag! You're it!