Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A little on the better side?

I feel a little better. I had to stay home from work for the past couple of days, during which time, I mainly slept. My body must have finally decided that enough was enough, 'cause I finally ran a fever (at 102) this morning. I slept until about 1 pm, and have slowly feeling better. Baby steps, I guess.

My yarn for my Central Park Hoodie has finally arrived. I went upstairs to fix Annie some mac-n-cheese for dinner and found the bundle sitting on the dinning room table. Pics to come later. And let me say, I love the color. Black Cherry Heather from Knitpicks.

Over the weekend, I took advantage of my bed ridden time to do a couple of stash buster projects. I used my left over Galway from last Christmas to make a couple of Sophie Bags. One for me and one for Katie. I'll post pics in a couple of days, when I feel up to it.

I am still working over the design ideas in my mind, during my lucid moments. I have had a suggestion for a bag, which I have a good idea for, but I need to get it on paper and work out the schematics. And Miss Tammi has suggested that I need to just design several things, as once I get started, I'll come up with more. Which she's right, as soon as I started thinking of the bag, several more ideas popped up.

But I am done for now, 'cause I'm really tired after typing so little. Later.

1 comment:

lexa said...

Can't wait to see your yarn and how it works up! I love that pattern!