Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Universe picks on me

Really. It does. On Tuesday around 8:30 in the morning, we were commenting on how I hadn't been sick since January. This must have caught the attention of the Universe, because at around 10 o'clock that morning I was blind sided by a sinus infection. That is why I was up late Tuesday night to post my pattern. I barely splept that night. Then, I stumbled into work yesterday to realize that we would be short handed for the rest of the week. So, I left at noon yesterday, to go home and sleep for the afternoon. I feel a little better today, and I can breath better, but I'm still so sleepy. I have been drinking tons of water and orange juice, and taking Mucinex and Zicam by the hordes. And Annie came down with it, too. The poor baby. I have been making her take childrens Tylenol, childrens Mucinex and the cough syrup the doctor gave her last month for her strep throat. The bad thing is that I don't have time to be sick. With Katie having softball practice and Miss PJ's baby shower this Saturday, I just don't have time.

Ok, I think I'll go sleep through my lunch, since I forgot my knitting bag at home. See what this illness has done to me? It made me forget my knitting.

No comments: