Friday, January 20, 2006

Happy Dance Time

No posting next week, as I will be at home cleaning and packing to move. And knitting somewhere in the back ground, probably when I shouldn't. But, on to today.

I did cast on for the mate to the sock I just finished, and I'm an inch into the leg. I see this being done in no time flat. I should have it finished by Sunday at the latest.

At lunch, I did manage to find the every elusive size L crochet hook that I need to make Annie's poncho. You wouldn't think that would be a hard thing to find, but every store I was in would either be out, or just didn't carry it. But my trusty little yarn shop (Heavenly Creations) had one. And I kinda was depressed. While Miss Amy and I were there, on our lunch hour, the lady that was working there today, was sitting by herself knitting. She told us to bring our knitting in and join her. And, as much as we would have loved to, and way beyond tempted to, we couldn't. On the way back to the office, we both just wanted to turn around and go back for an afternoon of knitting.

Anywho, lots of updates on knitting and packing when I return.

No comments: