Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sock Obsessions Continues! All the way to Canada!

Working in the transportation business, you have a lot of opportunities to talk to people from all over. And I found a fellow knitter at another transportation company in Canada. Hi Brandy! And, I answered a call from another girl in the same office today (Hi Laura!), she passed along that Brandy liked the socks that I made not too long ago. Brandy has dubbed them the office socks. So, here's another sock for you, Brandy.

Before doing the kitchener on the toe.



After doing the kitchener on the toe, but I still need to weave in the ends.



This pic just doesn't do the colors justice. I used Plymouth's Sockotta, and the colors are blues, greens and purple. I still need to make the mate, but that shouldn't take too long. And, I have already planned my next pair to be done in Trekking, the colors in a variegated blue. Those should take me no time at all, as I will be on vacation all next week.

Here are a few belated pics from Annie's birthday trip to Build A Bear.

Here is where she has picked the animal she wants.



Here, she is helping to stuff the collie dog she picked.

And, here she is, happy and ready to pick out clothes for the new member of the family.

Notice that she is complete with the "Birthday Girl" tiara that Auntie PJ bought her the same morning. The next big step is Kindergarden. Where did the time go?

No comments: