Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A little better day

Today was a little better. My week seems to be looking up. See, yesterday I was catching up on my blog reading, as I neglected it because of last week's drama, and I was commenting on blogs. Then this morning, when I checked my e-mail, I have one from Sheri from Just in the knit of time. Seems that my comment put her comment total in the double digits for a single post. And being the sweetheart that she is, she is sending me a prize. Pop over and take a look. Go ahead, I'll wait........ See, isn't that fab. 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces in Rainbow! I'm so excited. I never win anything. And I mean NEVER! Then, when we got home today, in the mail box was a post card from Connie in Austraila. I'll scan it and post it. She is a friend from my Post Card Swap. This is the second post card from her. She writes that it's spring down under, and everything is in bloom and beautiful. I'll have to send her one of fall from here. I wonder what our mail man thinks. Boxes and post cards all month long, from all over the world. It's at times like this that I'm grateful for all the friends I have made through the blogosphere! Y'all are wonderfull!

No comments: