Monday, September 11, 2006

An new week...

Here's to hopeing it turns out better than last week.

On the knitting front. I am almost done with my Rogue. I finished the hood over the weekend, and I only have the sleeves left to finish. I had decided that I would not knit anything else until I finished it, but, with the stress lately, I think I need to cast on for another pair of socks. Or, I can knit the second sock for the one that Juju knit for me. I must have stress relief, I had to drop my car off at the body shop today, and it's not supposed to be ready until next Monday. Although, they did tell me that they would try to have it ready by Friday. Maybe the planets will align just right and they will have it ready.

I have just signed up for Warm Hands. It looks like fun. And, since I just learned to knit gloves, mittens should be a breeze. That, and Annie asked for some in her favorite color, green.

And I have found something, that if I ever get my butt to shrink back down, I must knit. It's in the fall edition of Knitty, and it's called Intolerable Cruelty. This is just too sexy. If I ever get a date again, I'll have to wear it. And let me stress the if. *sigh*

Please take a moment to remember the tragic events that happened five years ago today. And the men and women that are bravely defending our Freedom. And on a personal note, Hope you come home soon, Bubba! (to my friend and co-worker, Owen, currently serving over seas.)

No comments: