Wednesday, January 17, 2007
This is the first chance that I have had to post, and it's going to be a quick one. I have been working on the sleeves on my Rogue. I got both of them finished and seamed. But, when I went to seam them to the body of the sweater, I realized there was a problem. When I switched from the smaller needle size (US 5's) to the larger ones, I picked up the US 7's instead of the US 8's. That means only one thing. To the frog pond they went. As I sat and ripped them out, my mom kept apologizing. And as I told her, I guess you live and learn. So, I won't be touching them tonight. I'll start them tomorrow, again.