Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Crushing Defeat

This is the first chance that I have had to post, and it's going to be a quick one. I have been working on the sleeves on my Rogue. I got both of them finished and seamed. But, when I went to seam them to the body of the sweater, I realized there was a problem. When I switched from the smaller needle size (US 5's) to the larger ones, I picked up the US 7's instead of the US 8's. That means only one thing. To the frog pond they went. As I sat and ripped them out, my mom kept apologizing. And as I told her, I guess you live and learn. So, I won't be touching them tonight. I'll start them tomorrow, again.

2 comments:

lexa said...

Oh, no! That totally sucks! I've been waiting to see it finished. (Vibeknits started one of these ages ago and never finished it.) It's a gorgeous sweater.

Most Haunted was a good one Sunday afternoon. You've probably seen it. It was the 100th show, and they went back to the first place they ever went. They had some neat unexplained happenings that even stumped the skeptic parapsychologist! I found another show, too called Haunted Homes (I think). Only saw it the once, and I prefer MH, but I'll watch it again. (Provided I remember when and what channel I saw it on.)

Kat said...

((((HUGS)))))