Monday, June 19, 2006

A quick update!

Well, this one will be a quick post.Friday night Katie and Annie opened their gifts from my Secret Pal. They took off so fast that I didn't get a chance to take any pics. However, I can discribe them, from the brieg glimps that I got. Katie got a cute little piggie pen and scratch pad. Annie got a set of magnetic dolls with clothes. Maybe I can catch them later and take pics.
On Saturday, I helped Miss PJ put up her new pool. Normally I would have hurt myself during this. Nope, not this time. I hurt myself when I got home. I was talking to Mr. Vinny and showing him the medicine I had gotten for him, when it suddenly seemed as if the stairs went out from under me. I hurt both of my elbows, my shoulders and my tail bone. But, I live to knit another day! Later that night, I decided to watch The Skeleton Key. I was a lot better than I thought it would be, and I loved the twisted ending! I love movies that you can't see the ending coming. When I dated Mr. C, we used to love to watch suspense movies, and see who could guess the ending.

On Sunday, I decided to start my candle flame shaw with the Knit Picks Gossamer in Leprechaun. Not too bad, so far, for my first attempt at a shaw. I'll take pics later.

Today, when I woke up I felt so sick and my back hurt so bad, that I stayed home.

I have closed the Summer Sock Party sign ups, and not too bad. We have 15 participants. Stop by if you'd like to see who they are. And speaking of participants, I had Diane leave a comment that she wanted to join, I have signed you up, but I still need your info. Please email me with it, so I can hand out the pals tomorrow. I will need your info my 5 pm. Thanks.

No comments: