Thursday, April 20, 2006

Motivation, maybe?

Well, I think I may have regained some of my knitting mojo. I casted on for a pair of socks in a pastel Sockotta. Will I be motivated enough to finish them, is the next question. And, I remembered at the last minute to sign up for the Sock-A-Month KAL, and I am still waiting for the return e-mail the I limboed in under the wire.

Last night I decided to sit on the front porch for awhile, and this is what I was greeted by:


Pretty, isn't it? This is the small tree in the flower bed right off the porch. And a little while ago, this is what I saw when I walked out of the kitchen:


They haven't sat together since before the move. I think Moonie finally found a window sill that she is comfy on, as her butt is big. In the old house, all the sills were wide. Here, there are only 2 that are wide, and this is one of them. She just sits up and looks out the other windows.

1 comment:

carrym said...

I saw your offer on Knittin' Mom's blog. I would LOVE a dvd copy of the All Aboard movie and am more than willing to pay for the shipping!!!