- Tuesday - finish packing kitchen, finish odds & ends in my room, the bathroom, hall cabinet, and if I can make it there, the hall closet and living room closet.
- Wednesday - help Katie finish the girls' room, finish what I don't get done tonight, and move on to the laundry area.
- Thursday - break down bunk beds with Miss Amy and finish what's left from Wednesday.
- Friday - sign lease and start moving boxes, drawers, cushions, pillows, etc.
- Saturday - move furniture.
- Sunday - unpack and take out trash for bulk pick up at old place.
Again, this is why I haven't moved in 8 1/2 years. And, I had better not have to move for the next 3 to 4 years. I will put down roots, again. And, I think I have TMS ( Tramatic Moving Syndrome).