Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Moving Update # 2

Ok, moving days looms ever closer. I did make some head way last night, despite a much need, way too expensive, and too long trip to Wally World. Honest, all I went in for was trashbags and cat food, $134.00 later, I left very disillisioned. Then, after a wasted trip to the library for a book that Katie needed ( for class today, and the branch only had 2 copies, both checked out), I finally made it home to keep packing. Tonight will be more frenzied packing. I will not let this defeat me! I will move with everything packed, even if it kills me! So, here's the plan for the rest of the week:

  • Tuesday - finish packing kitchen, finish odds & ends in my room, the bathroom, hall cabinet, and if I can make it there, the hall closet and living room closet.
  • Wednesday - help Katie finish the girls' room, finish what I don't get done tonight, and move on to the laundry area.
  • Thursday - break down bunk beds with Miss Amy and finish what's left from Wednesday.
  • Friday - sign lease and start moving boxes, drawers, cushions, pillows, etc.
  • Saturday - move furniture.
  • Sunday - unpack and take out trash for bulk pick up at old place.

Again, this is why I haven't moved in 8 1/2 years. And, I had better not have to move for the next 3 to 4 years. I will put down roots, again. And, I think I have TMS ( Tramatic Moving Syndrome).

No comments: