Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oh my....

Last night I showed my mom the footie socks I finished the night before. After looking them over, she looked at me across the dinner table and said, "Well, at least I know that if we ever go into another recession, I can give you old sweaters to make into socks." She then went on to ask me to make a pair for Grandma, and when I said that I needed her measurements, she hold up her foot and said they were the exact same.

I have taken up the meme tag from Sandy at Sandy's Knitting. So, tonight I will go home and take pics of my knitting spot. Maybe, sans cats and kids. We'll have to wait and see.

And now for something off the wall. I was e-mailed a phots of an oddly shaped island, but I have no idea where it is. This is what is it looks like:


If anyone knows the name of this island or where it is, please let me know. It'll drive me nuts until I find out. Kind like the questions that have been dropped on me in the past. Such as when I work for an optomerist, and Miss PJ's sister wanted to know what fire hoses where made of. I couldn't take it. I called a fire station, told the first fire fighter that answered that I was a high school student doing a report and needed to know. He said he didn't know and gave me the phone number for the manufacturer. I called them and did the same thing. I now know that they are made of rubber and nylon. Or the time Miss PJ's mom called her up, asked what Dorothy's last name was in the Wizard of OZ, and when we said we didn't know, she told us to find out, and hung up. It's Gale.

************************************************************************************
I had to add this, as it made me laugh, really hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is turkish banner!