- Wednesday - pack shoes and nightstands, finish packing down kitchen (didn't get near that last night), the hall closet, the living room closet, pack down clean laundry, and if I can make it there, help Katie with her room.
- Thursday - break down the girls' bunk beds with Miss Amy and finish what I don't get to tonight.
- Friday - sign lease and start moving boxes, drawers and cushions
- Saturday - move furniture
- Sunday - unpack and take out trash for bulk pick up at old place.
This is where I am moving from:
I live on the bottom, until Saturday, and have been there since 1997. Wow! That looks odd.
This is where we are moving to:
that's not my car in the drive, btw.
Not bad, huh? Not that I didn't like my old place, but the neighborhood has gone drastically down hill in the past 4 years. Not to mention the problems I have been having for several months, you can read about it here, at the bottom of the page on January 5th's post. It's enough to make anyone wanna move, or commit homicide.
And on the knitting side of things? Nada, zip, zilch, zero! I packed it, good thing I didn't join the Knit Olympics or Sockapalooza, huh?