Monday, May 22, 2006

More Socks!

Over the weekend I finished the Simply Lovely Lace Socks from IK Spring '06 issue. So, here they are:


Cute, aren't they? In case you can't tell, I'm modeling them in the office. Here are the specs:

Pattern: Simply Lovely Lace Socks from IK Spring '06 issue

yarn: Knit Picks Pallette in red

needles: US 1 Crystal Palace DPN's (not the Brittany's that I listed in the specs of the last socks)

Mods: I made the ankle area short, I only did 6 repeats.

I have already casted on for another pair of these. This time I am using the Knit Picks Pallette in Petal. I think I'll make the ankle area longer this time, maybe 8 to 10 repeats. I love this pattern. I may even have to make a pair in the Pool color, it's such a pretty blue color, and it'll match my Cancer t-shirt.

Well, we have a bell choir concert tonight, since Katie is in that, too. That's another reason I casted on for another pair of lace socks. Something small, and the pattern is still fresh in my mind.

Here's a funny pic:


Mr. Vinny, in the corner with Annie. For some reason, he likes to stand in the corner with her whenever she's in trouble. Must be a moral support thing.

No comments: