Tuesday, May 02, 2006

SP8 and another pair of socks

Secret Pal 8 has begun, and I have completed my questionaire. I am so excited. This is my first time doing something like this. I can't wait for all the fun to begin. Me getting to spoil someone, and someone getting to spoil me.

I have completed another pair of socks. You know, my rage fuel socks. They came out really cool. And, as soon as I finished them last night, I started looking for another pattern and searching in my sock yarn stash (as small as it is) for the next pair that I want to make, as I am still waiting for the yarn for mom's socks. So, here's the finished socks:


And this cute little thing followed me home from Target today at lunch:


I know, blurry pic. But it's a Samsung T7 mp3 player. It's something to hold me over until I can save up for an ipod, and I can strap it to my arm for my workouts and walks (which I really need to start doing. But, it's cute.

3 comments:

Sourire11 said...

Cute socks! The “rage control issues” thing cracks me up…

Yeah for SP8!

lexa said...

I like your bright, cheery socks!

Ragan said...

Your socks are lovely! I really like the bright colors!