Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Latest Obsession!


I missed bloggin yesterday because of this:

Oh, the things we do when we are bored at work!

I have decided to try my hand at socks. I have had to rip it out and re-turn the heel, as the instructions that I am following are written for an hourglass 9 decs. Following this, it was way too big and comical. So, I have adjusted to an hourglass 5 decs. Much better.

Now that Christmas is gone and so are all the knitted pressies (expect Miss PJ's, but I have no fear of her reading this, as she never has time to even call). You can see all of those on my "Off the Needles" section under needle report.

As far as what I still need to do:

  1. Katie's Weasley
  2. Katie's Quidditch sweater
  3. Katie's poncho
  4. Annie's poncho
  5. Katie's PoA scarf
  6. Annie's mittens and hat (as soon as I can find a pattern for the hat, that I like)

What needs to be finished:

  1. Miss Tammi's Warm Winter Poncho
  2. 2nd sock
  3. Bell Sleeve Shrug
  4. Irish Hiking Scarf (only 18" left to go plus fringe)

No comments: