Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I need a nap

It's one of those days. It's rainy out side, the computer system is down here at work (not as if I have anything to do anyway), and I am sleepy.

I decided to take a break from my sock knitting, so I started a lapgan with some Encore Colorspun in Acapulco on size US 13 Brittany's. I cast on 95 sts, two strands, and worked in a moss st for 8 rows, then I an working the moss st on the first and last 5 sts of each row, and stockinette in between. Don't know how long I'm going to make it, as I have 6 skeins. It'll be a surprise. I'll take pics of it later.

Anyway, my trip to Wally World last night. All I could find was for the HP movie was a set that had the full screen with a bonus Scene it disc, and the movie was only 1 disc. I got it, thinking that was all there was, until I went to Amazon.com today. There I found the 2 disc set, that I couldn't get last night. So, I ordered, it should be here on Monday or Tuesday, and I'll just return the one that I bought last night.

So, tonight's challenge is to finish organizing my room. I still have boxes, papers, and bags all over my room. I can't take it anymore, I want to work out, but have no room until I get that sorted, and everything else set up, since tonight is a 2 hour Top Model.

No comments: