Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Fault!

I hadn't realized that it has been a week since I last posted. Oops!

On Saturday, I got up and watched the season premiere of the Sopranos, since I forgot to watch it the first time around. It ticked me off. What a way to end the show! Well, it ticked me off enough to motivate me. I went upstairs, got a bowl of cereal, and bitched about it for about 10 minutes. When I was done with that, Miss Amy and I got a move on and finished unpacking all the boxes in the living room and dining room. Then we vaccumed, and place furniture into their final positions. And, just as I was making a final pass at the hallway with the vaccum cleaner, Amy took off out the door after something. And considering the way she shot out the door, I knew it could be only one thing - The Mailman! We placed an order with Knit Picks on Friday morning, and true to form, we had it the next day. (That's why I love living a mile away from the distrabution center.) And this is what we got:

Wool of the Andes

17 Skeins in Winter Night and 16 skeins in Asparagus.

This one was taking on top of the stereo speaker in fornt of the window.

This one was taken on the front porch. Miss Amy got the Winter Night, and I ordered Fern, but got the Asparagus, and liked, so I kept it. We ordered these to make Rogue and the Celtic Cap with. I have finished my Celtic Cap, I have pics, but Blogger is eating them for some reason, so I'll post them later.

Oh, and on Friday, on the way back from getting food for lunch, Miss PJ called, and distracted me. So, as I was getting out of my car, I locked my keys in. Needless to say, it's a good thing I carry to Road Side Assistance plans. 20 minutes late, this nice man came out and let me into my car. I have pics of this too, but, again, blogger has eaten them.

But, on a good note, we did finally get the fireplace lit last night, with help from the neighbor, R. And I have pics of this, too. Boy, Blogger is really hungery today, huh?

Now, I have to finish Miss Tammi's poncho before I can start on Rogue. I also need to finish Katie's footies by the end of the month so that I atleast get my M for the month on the Sock A Month KAL. Plus, I need to finish the socks I started for PJ, as her b-day was last Saturday (March 18th).

Now, to update my Kitchen Witch page.

1 comment:

Miss Amy said...

Just in my own defense...as you were vacuuming the door bell went "ding" (since it doesn't ding dong) and I took off 'cause I knew there was something good in the mail and -of coarse- I was right :)