Friday, March 31, 2006

March Socks Finished

I have finished my sock for the month of March in the Sock-A-Month KAL. They are a present for Miss PJ, for her birthday (which was March 18th). Here they are:





The Specs:

Pattern: Sheri's Lace Socks from Sock Bug
Yarn: Knit Pick's Palette in the color Pool, 1 50 gram ball
Needles: Brittany US 1 DPN's
Size: women's medium size 8
Mods: I only did 4 repeats on the leg for a shorter sock.

In this pic, they are on my feet, since I haven't told PJ that I was making them for her. Now, I get to call her and surprise her with them. It's a goos thing we have the same size feet, that way I get to surprise her.

In other news, thanks to Mr. D at work, I have be come hooked on a game. It's very addictive. It's called Mystery Case Files: Huntsville, and he found it on Yahoo. It's a one hour free trial, but it's so addictive, that we just had to buy it. If you love to solve puzzles and love mysteries, you'll love this. Even my mom and the girls love it and had a blast playing it.

As most of you know, tomorrow starts the sign ups of Secret Pal 8, and we just can't wait to join. I think it's a great way to get to meet more you lovely knitters out there.

No comments: