Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sock Progress

Yesterday, I had a half day, and was really run down for some reason. I had a half day because my mom had a dentist appointment, and that was a good thing for me. After I picked the girls up from her, I went straight home, and had a horrible time trying to keep my eyes open. When I got home, I turned on cartoons for the girls and crashed on the couch. After a nap, and some food, I felt much better. So much better, infact, that I got some good progress on the socks for Miss PJ.

As for the socks, after starting the first sock on size US 3 DPN's, I frogged it. Then I started it on US 2 DPN's, and then frogged it. Then, when Amy got her US 1 DPN's in the mail, I starte it on those on Sunday, and finished it on Tuesday. I cast on for the second sock, made good progress last night while watching Top Model. I should have it finished tonight, with pics, and then I'll have my M for the Sock-A-Month KAL. Yippee!

No comments: