Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Is it Friday, yet?

Today seems to have drug on forever. I froze at my desk all day. And just when I got myself propped up on my desk, and started to doze, Dion (from the office) called my cell phone, as he's not in the office today, and was checking his e-mail from home. What a missed opportunity for a nap. Anywho!

Today is Harry Potter day! Yes, they are releasing The Goblet Of Fire on dvd today. You know what that means. A trip to Wally World on the way home. Maybe I'll be able to watch it without Annie's hand in front of my face. Yeah, when we went to see in the theater, I notice something was blocking my view of the center of the screen. Upon focusing, I realized that it was Annie's hand, as she was sitting on my lap, and it had been there for sometime. And, as Miss Amy has never seen any of the movies, and her girls have only seen the first 2, we'll have to have a Harry Potter marathon soon.

Miss Amy and I went to the LYS today. Still no size US 1 Brittany DPN's. Oh, I am heart broken, I'll never got to make my Jaywalkers. Every one is making Jaywalkers, except for Miss Amy and me.

Is it time to go home, yet?

No comments: